Home > FAQs
- General Questions
- 1. How could we know the quality, if we want to order your diamond saw blades, diamond wire saws and other diamond tools?
2. As I know many companies supply free samples, do you offer free samples?
- Please just test it with a very small trial order, then you will know the quality by your own eyes. At present, So many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products, as the not bad quality with very competitive prices. Huzhou Gu's Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd. is one of the most professional manufacturers in diamond tools business for more than 14 years. Huzhou Gu's would like to inform who are using our products and how is the performance! If the market in your area is complete new for Huzhou Gu's, a small trial order for testing will be necessary.
3. What is the minimum quantity we should buy?
- We don't offer free samples, according to our many years' expierience we think when people get the samples by paying they will cherish what they get. Also though the quantity of sample is small however its cost is higher than normal production.
4. What could we do if we find your goods are not in good performance?
- Any amount order is available.
- For testing purpose, Huzhou Gu's usually offers special discount.
- For regular order, it would be much better if the weight reachs 45kgs(requested by AirLine Companies, Otherwise the Airfreight below 45kgs is very high).
5. We send you the payment, what we should do if you don't send us our order?
- Give us detailed report as feedback.
- Analyze the possible reasons.
- Try to find a way to solve the problem.
- If the problem caused by Huzhou Gu's products quality itself, Huzhou Gu's will make the compensation according to your actual loss.
6. What we should do if your products do not run well? Whom do we contact if we get poor performance?
- This is impossible to happen! But if you send us the payment, please inform us or send us the copy of Bank Transfer so that we can make the production and arrangment of shipment earlier.
7. What is your mode of payment?
- If our products do not run well, firstly, please check whether the installation is right? Then please check whether there is problem with the machine? Third is whether your workers they were operating the machine in wrong method. After get rid of these possibility then it's the problem of our products. Under such situation, please ask your technical man to guide the running of machine. Otherwise continue the running according to your experience or uninstall our products and change to other manufacture's products temporarily.
- For example, if our segment can not cut, first please dress the segment again, use brick or sandstone, if it is too hard to dress please use concrete. After this if the segment is still very hard, please unbraze(take off) some pieces segment regularly. If still can not cut, please uninstall our segment and braze other manufacture's products to continue the prodcution line. Please contact us directly if you get poor performance of our products, send us the detailed report for our analyse, it is better if you send back those used products so that our technical department can check the problem. If we find the reason is at our end, we will make compensation for our customers or replacement will be done immediately.
8. What is the delivery way?
- Air Cargo the payment should be 100% deposit by T/T.
- Sea Cargo other terms is available.
9. How can I know how much the freight charge is?
- Urgent order with with small size and weight, we recommend express courier service.
- Normal (regular) order with weight over 45kgs but less 1000kgs, Huzhou Gu's recommend Air Cargo.
- Goods with big dimension or heavy weight Huzhou Gu's recommend Sea Cargo.
- Huzhou Gu's will give the advice according to actual situation..
- Calculate the total weight of your order.
- Choose a shipping method.
- Check the current freight Rate and calculate shipping charges.
- Check the other charges and add together.
- Diamond Blades Troubleshooting
- Why the blade wears abnormal?
Why the blade wears the segments unevenly?
- Usually caused by dirty water, insufficient water supply to blade, low powered drive motor, worn bearings or shaft, incorrect blade for material being cut.
Why the Blade wobbles?
- Check bearings and spindle for wear, machine alignment and equal water supply to both sides of blade.
Why the blade cut slow?
- 1,Incorrect mounting of blade / remount blade correctly.
- 2,Worn bearings or bent shaft / replace worn bearing or blade shaft.
- 3,Blade RPM too high or incorrect tension / ensure blade is running at correct RPM.
Why undercut the steel center?
- 1,Blade becoming glazed due to use on material too hard for bond / To sharpen blade, make fast (3- 4m/min) shallow (3-10mm deep) passed in the material being cut, or in sandstone or asphalt for quicker results.
- 2,Excessive cutting pressure, high shaft RPM, low machine HP or drive belts loose / tune engine according to manufacturer's manual.
Why the steel center cracks?
- Abrasion of steel center due to highly abrasive material being cut / use sufficient water to flush out the chipping or choose blade with protective teeth
Why the segment cracks?
- 1,Excessive cutting pressures / slow down the cutting speed and keep correct feed rate.
- 2,Incorrect blade tension / ensure blade is running at correct RPM.
- 3,Jamming or twisting in cut / keep sawing straight when the blade working (concave blade exceptional)
- 4,Overheating / check water feed system and make sure the water flow is adequate on both sides of blades.
- 5, Blade too hard for material being cut / use proper blade specification for material being cut.
Why the blade arbor out of round
- Blade too hard for material being cut / use proper blade specification for material being cut.
Why the blade worn out of round
- 1,Blade incorrectly seated / remount the blade correctly.
- 2,Worn flanges or flanges not properly tightened / tighten flanges properly or replace worn flanges.
- 3,Blade shaft worn / replace worn blade shaft.
Why the segment loss
- 1,Incorrect mounting of blade / remount blade correctly.
- 2, Worn bearings, spindle or blade arbor / replace worn bearing, realign blade shaft or replace worn blade arbor.
- 3,Blade too hard for material being cut / use proper blade specification for material being cut.
- 1,Blade too hard for material being cut / use proper blade specification for material being cut.
- 2,Overheating due to lack of water / check water feed system and make sure the water flow is adequate on both sides of blades.
- 3,Blade twisting or jamming in cut / keep sawing straight when the blade working (concave blade exceptional)
- 4,Out of round blade / replace worn bearing, realign blade shaft or replace worn blade arbor.
- 5, Incorrect blade tension / ensure blade is running at correct RPM.
- 6,Excessive cutting speed / slow down the cutting speed .
- 7,Undercutting of steel center / use sufficient water to flush out the cut or choose blade with protective teeth.