A Qualified Twist Drill Bit Must Pass Many Tests
It is definitely not an easy task for twist drill bits to meet qualified standards. Throughout the entire production process, every step is critical. The factory will be responsible for the early product quality inspection, and we will be responsible for the later inspection of the product.
The following is a summary of things that factories need to pay attention to when producing twist drill bits:
1. Pay attention to the length left when cutting the material and the consistency of the length to meet the later processing needs;
2. When grinding the groove on the surface of the drill bit, pay attention to the surface finish, the depth of the groove and the wear of the grinding wheel. Serious grinding wheel wear requires timely replacement of a new grinding wheel;
3. When opening the drill head position, attention should be paid to the opening width, depth and concentricity of the opening position;
4. During the printing process, attention needs to be paid to the printing content, font size and direction;
5. In the process of fine grinding the outer circle, the grinding size needs to be controlled within the standard requirements;
6. When packaging, pay attention to the product's cutter head so that there is no bump, and ensure the accuracy of the marking information, the number of boxes and the weight of the whole box;
The above precautions are mainly checked by the factory. In addition to the factory's checks, our company's quality inspection department will also conduct quality inspections on the products. The following are the inspection standards set by our quality inspection department:
1. Check the appearance of the product. There should be no black edges, notched edges, uneven edges, etc.;
2. Check that the outer diameter and length of the drill bit must be within the specified standard range (length ±3mm, head outer diameter -0.05mm);
3. Test whether the product performance meets customer requirements (quality inspectors will conduct on-site usage tests to verify product performance);
4. Whether the engraving direction and font size are consistent, and whether the engraving is clear and accurate;
5. Check whether the marking information on the outer box, inner box, and product packaging is missing, unclear, or misprinted, and whether the QR code is clear and scannable;
6. Check whether the product hardness is within the standard range.
After various tests by the factory and the company's quality inspection department, a twist drill bit that meets the standards and meets the customer's requirements has completed the test. Our documentary and documentation department will deliver them to customers as quickly as possible.