Maintenance Method of Cemented Carbide Core Drill Bit
Carbide drill bit maintenance method
1. When working in different rock formations, select different types of drill bits, axial pressure and rotation speed according to the softness and hardness of the lithology.
2. When the drilling rig is drilling, the three factors of drilling (wind pressure, axial pressure, speed) must match the recommended parameters of the drill bit sample before the geological drill pipe can be operated.
3. Before going down the well, please check the appearance of the drill bit, check whether the thread end face of the drill bit is consistent with the factory number on the drill bit packaging box and certificate, and whether there is a tip trademark. Mark the surface of the drill bit tooth palm to prevent counterfeiting.
4. The drill bit should be properly stored on the drill bit to prevent dust and other debris from entering the drill pipe and drill bit.
5. When replacing the drill bit, make sure there is no dust inside the drill tool, the air outlet is smooth, apply thread oil, and connect the drill bit through lifting and rotation before use.
6. Before replacing a new drill bit, carefully check whether the threads and teeth are intact.
7. When drilling with a new drill bit, the axial pressure of the grooved drill pipe should be low. After running at low speed for 20-30 minutes, gradually increase the axial pressure and it can be used normally.
The reasons for abnormal wear of diamond drill bits mainly include the following three aspects:
1. Rock properties: The rock formation is hard, brittle, broken or uneven, and the diamond drill bit has cracks and holes. These are all objective conditions that cause abnormal wear of the drill bit. If the selected drill bit performance is not suitable for these conditions, abnormal conditions will occur. wear.
2. Drill bit quality: Drill bit quality is poor, such as weak diamond rims, incompatible matrix hardness and rock hardness and abrasiveness, uneven diamond distribution and insufficient quantity, diameter-preserving reinforcement that does not meet requirements, PDC drill bit nozzle water tank is too small, steel Body deformation, processing does not meet requirements, etc.
3. Drilling technology and operating reasons: Drilling technology and operating reasons: Failure to strictly abide by operating procedures, unreasonable drilling technical parameters, and failure to strictly implement measures and regulations to protect drill bits are the causes of this phenomenon. Causes of abnormal wear of drill bits.