Correct Use of Alloy Saw Blades
(1) Basic requirements:
1. Select the appropriate saw blade according to the design requirements of the equipment.
2. The equipment should be equipped with safety protection devices, such as protective covers, power-off braking, overload protection, etc.
3. Have professional operators install and use it, and wear work clothes, protective glasses, earmuffs, etc.
4. Operators are not allowed to wear gloves, long hair should be worn in a work cap, and attention should be paid to ties and cuffs to prevent danger.
5. Keep away from fire sources and humid environments.
1. The equipment is in good condition, the spindle has no deformation, no radial runout, the installation is firm, and there is no vibration.
2. Check whether the saw blade is damaged, whether the tooth shape is complete, whether the saw blade is smooth and clean, and whether there are other abnormalities to ensure safe use.
3. When assembling, ensure that the arrow direction of the saw blade is consistent with the rotation direction of the equipment spindle.
4. When installing the saw blade, keep the shaft, chuck, and flange clean. The inner diameter of the flange is the same as the inner diameter of the saw blade. Make sure the flange and saw blade are tightly combined, install the positioning pin and tighten the nut. The flange size should be appropriate, and the outer diameter should not be less than 1/3 of the saw blade diameter.
5. Before starting the equipment, under the condition of ensuring safety, one person should operate the equipment, jog and idle, and check whether the equipment is turning correctly, whether there is vibration, and whether the saw blade is idling normally. A few minutes after installation, it will be normal without slipping, shaking, jumping, etc. Work.
(3) Usage requirements:
1. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, and the profile positioning should be consistent with the direction of the cutting tool to avoid abnormal cutting. Do not apply side pressure or make curved cuts. Workpieces fly out and accidents occur.
2. When working, if you find abnormal sounds and vibrations, rough cutting surfaces or odors, you must stop the work immediately and check in time to eliminate faults to avoid accidents.
3. When starting and stopping cutting, the feed speed should not be too fast to avoid tooth breakage and damage.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metals, special cooling lubricant should be used to prevent the saw blade from overheating, causing damage to toothpaste, etc., and affecting the cutting quality.
5. The equipment has a chip removal chute and a slag suction device to ensure smooth flow channels and prevent slag accumulation from affecting production and safety.
6. When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time to avoid affecting the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade; when cutting wet, add water during cutting to prevent water leakage.
(4) Saw blade maintenance:
1. If the saw blade is not used immediately, it should be placed flat or hung using the inner hole. Do not stack other objects or foot pedals on the flat saw blade, and pay attention to moisture and rust prevention.
2. When the saw blade is no longer sharp and the cutting surface is rough, it must be re-sharpened in time. Grinding cannot change the original angle and destroys the dynamic balance.
3. The inner diameter correction of the saw blade and the processing of the positioning hole must be carried out by the manufacturer. If it is not processed well, it will affect the effectiveness of the product and may cause danger. In principle, the reaming should not exceed the original diameter by 20mm to avoid affecting the stress balance.
4. Selection of alloy grinding wheels.
1) The resin-bonded diamond grinding wheel has weak bonding strength, so it has good self-sharpening properties during grinding, is not easy to block, has high grinding efficiency, small grinding force and low grinding temperature. The disadvantage is poor wear resistance and large abrasive wear. Larger and not suitable for heavy duty grinding.
2) Ceramic bond diamond grinding wheels have better wear resistance and bonding ability than resin bond, sharp cutting, high grinding efficiency, less likely to generate heat and clogging, smaller thermal expansion, easy to control accuracy, rough grinding surface and Rough disadvantages. high cost .
3) Metal bond diamond grinding wheels have high bonding strength, good wear resistance, small wear, long life, low grinding cost, and can withstand large loads, but have poor sharpness and are prone to clogging.
4) The particle size of the abrasive has a certain impact on the clogging and cutting amount of the grinding wheel. Compared with fine grain size, the cutting depth of coarse grain size is larger and the cutting edge wear of abrasive particles increases. On the contrary, the grinding wheel is prone to clogging.
5) The hardness of the grinding wheel has a great influence on clogging. The grinding wheel has high hardness and high thermal conductivity, which is not conducive to surface heat dissipation, but is beneficial to improving processing accuracy and durability.
6) The selection of grinding wheel concentration is an important feature and has a great impact on grinding efficiency and processing cost. Concentration that is too low will affect efficiency. On the contrary, the abrasive particles are easy to fall off, but the optimal binder concentration range is also optimal.